Revised by Eloise Howell » source: AllRecipes.com
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Ready in: 50 minutes
3 large eggs
1 cup pumpkin puree
1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 ⅓ cups whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whisk eggs in large bowl.
3. Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until blended.
4. Whisk in sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla and salt until blended.
5. Pour mixture into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups.
6. Place custard cups in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
7. Pour boiling water into pan around custard cups to a depth of 1 1/4 inches.
8. Place dish on oven rack in center of oven.
9. Bake 35 minutes or until centers are almost set.
10. Remove custard cups from baking dish and cool on wire rack.
11. Serve warm or cold. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving.